WILD BILL DONOVAN

WILD BILL DONOVAN
OSS

Monday, October 26, 2009

'PRECIOUS'

"PRECIOUS' is the name I am assigning to this person and what little I mention here will be minimal, hard to follow, and so forth, for obvious reasons. One of the reasons is that 'PRECIOUS' by his own admission, is doing some special 'research' that is vital to the security and welfare of the nation,so-to-speak. A 'genius', who read most, if not all, of the books of NERO WOLFE by Rex Stout, his memory is fantastic to most, especially when he quotes some Latin Phrases from his high school days, that most students who took Latin have probably long forgotten. He does sort of resemble Nero Wolfe in physique but not in actual weight, as far as I know,for I have not seen him a few years. He did some important work for the CIA sometime, if correct, during the Viet Nam Era. This is all I can state at the moment without compromising his efforts and endeavors or revealing his identity.

1 comment:

  1. I thought of 'PRECIOUS' when I was viewing the Nero Wolfe Series on DVD,which I had borrowed from the library. LThis series stars Timothy Hutton as Alrchie Goodwin. Of course, i have llistened to Nero Wolfe from childhood when it was on the radio and,as a matter of fact, I have some of the old shows on CD which star a favorite actor of mine, Sydny (Sydney) Greenstreet, who is also in a movie with Bogy entitled, ACROSS THE PACIFIC.

    ReplyDelete